Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Granary Cemetary


Some say it is morbid, but I really like visiting old cemetaries when I travel. Granary Cemetary in Boston, is home to Samuel Adams, Paul Revere and other great citizens of Boston. I like to see the stones, the icons, the type and what they say. The stones here are thin slabs of stone rather than great monuments. Their age is seen by the way they are all tilted and askew like a mouth full of bad teeth.

1 Comments:

At 8:02 AM, Blogger Willie Baronet said...

First of all, you can eliminate these spam comments by changing a setting in your comment section of settings. Turn on Word Verification. Second, I love old cemetaries too! When is the picture of me and arngee gonna show up on the arngee blog?

p.s. Your sister is cooler than you are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home