Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Plecostomas


His name is Poseidon. I really do not know if it is male, I assume it is. I know it is silly to name a fish, but he is about 8 years old, has moved with me and is easy to identify. It is not like I have a school of identical fish where each fish is named! He measures nearly 13 inches from tip of nose to tail, they say they get to be about 12. But the best thing is he does his job well and keeps the tank clean.

1 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Samson said...

I totally agree with the article.
get it | get it | here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home