Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Birdseed


Two head lights, a bumper, Jayne Mansfield and a squeeze
Charcoal on paper
Rich Kryczka

Who can deny breakfast, birdseed, as it is called, in a great American diner? This is a charcoal drawing done by Rich Kryzcyka as part of his Masters Thesis which he did on American Diners. It used to hang in my kitchen, but now hangs over my dining room table. Unfortunately, I cannot remember the exact name of the piece, but it includes short stack, fry two and let the sun shine, oh gee, and a cup of joe.

3 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

looks like the Breakfast Depot! or Choo Choo Cheesy's (whatever it's called now)

 
At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm ... breakkie.

~m

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

Breakfast Depot is still a much better name! Silly new owners! Mmmmm! Stuffed french toast!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home