Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Keep It Simple Stupid!


Mendell and Oberer, Germany, 1985

Students always overthink. Well maybe not always, but much of the time. This is one of my favorite examples to show them how strong a simple a great design can be. It is a simple idea for a sailing regatta, well executed, not a bit of PhotoShop! A simple white corner of paper placed on top of a piece of blue paper.

2 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget the occasional "Keep it stupid, Simple!"

~mace

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

Or even Steep it Kimple Kupid!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home