Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Go Fish!


I was just in Lake Geneva, WI for a faculty retreat.

Wisconsin is a bit of a strange place. Yes, they are America's Dairyland. But they also eat Cheese curds, deep fried, are the land of the Bratwurst, beer soaked and grilled, and have a past time of tipping cows. It is beautiful country and there is plenty of outdoor recreation including fishing.

Fishing so much that I came across a Live Bait vending machine outside a gas station!

I have no idea what is in the machine, but there it was!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home