Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Monday, May 01, 2006

State Twofer


That's right! This past weekend, I knocked two more states off! With a visit to my friend Paul Diamond, I made it to both Missouri AND Kansas. And I adhered to all the rules. I spent time there, stimulated the economy and have photgraphic evidence which will be shared over the next couple of days.

First, time spent. I stayed with the Diamond family in Kansas City, MO, so that state is covered. We had lunch at Oklahoma Joe's, a gas station turned BBQ stop on the Kansas side, fulfilling the time spent in Kansas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home