Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

The circus is coming to town!


Circque is coming to Chicago in July, and you know I will be there! Corteo is the show traveling the US this year.

I would say if you haven't heard of Cirque you should check them out, but who has not heard of Cirque Du Soleil? So if you haven't then search them out and see a show!

I am going to Vegas in June and am seeing three shows.

4 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

Just celebrated my birthday a little early and bought myself tickets to three shows in Vegas, O, KA and Zumanity.

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

Won't you have fun!
I checked out their website.
Very cool.

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

It all starts with Zumanity on the 11th; KA on the 13th and O on the 15th!

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger mace said...

I am on that mailing list for Cirque. I think Thales and I are going to go again. I don't think she knows that, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home