Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

12:34

And it JUST happened again, well two minutes ago according to the time stamp for the post!

I do not know what it means, but it seems like an interesting coincidence that daily, I mean DAILY, when I look at a digital clock, anywhere, cell phone, actual clock, computer, car, I see 12:34. And this is not a recent thing. It has been for quite a while.

I am not a clock watcher. But somehow when I do look at the clock always once a day, often twice, if I am up late, I see the time 12:34

Sometimes I feel like they are the mysterious numbers from LOST!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 6:45 AM, Blogger Willie Baronet said...

for me, it's always either 11:11 or 1:11 or 4:44 :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home