Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

My FIRST Cover!


Yes, I have won several design awards. It is as much fun seeing my work in print as it is just printed.

I just received the most recent annual of American Graphic Design & Advertising 25 that includes some of my work. But to my delight, a poster that I designed, and that won an award, is shown on the cover. . .the COVER I said!

Now granted, it is the back cover, but it is the only cover that shows a mere 13 samples of the many pieces included in the whole annual. The poster I designed for the Earthquake relief effort for the Sichuan Earthquake is mine, and if I can add, the LARGEST of the samples shown!

Color me proud!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Blogger nancyillustration.com said...

Yay for you! Congrats, that's awesome!!!!

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

woo hooo! that is great - nice job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home