Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Segwaaaaaaaaaaaay fun!


I spent a day on a Segway, hence the fashion statement, as a tourist in my own town.

What huge fun! After a shaky start getting my footing, it was some of the most fun I have had in days!

It was a beautiful day in Chicago along the lakefront and we toured the city like all good tourists.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay time for a new wardrobe! :) -Tamara

 
At 2:54 AM, Blogger Catering Institutes said...

Thank you for sharing the post.kindly visit us @ Hotel Management courses in Tirunelveli

 

Post a Comment

<< Home