Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Throwing Clay: Some results #18 - Covered Casserole


I have made two of these and have sold one (forgot to take a picture of it)!

The two pieces are thrown separately, bottom and lid. Getting them to fit snuggly aint no easy task, but when it works it is awesome!

This casserole is 8.5" in diameter and about 4" tall with the lid on. It is glazed in glossy black and honey mustard. The honey mustard is pure inside and the outside has the glossy black over it which gives the green color!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Beautiful my man! What do you sell something like this for?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home