Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Monday, January 19, 2009

For Sale


Click on picture for larger view.

Friends have been coming to my house and asking to buy my pottery! I have simply had it out on display. No prices, no sales pitch! I have been happy to give it as gifts up until now! I have since sold several of the slabscapes and a covered casserole.

I thought why not share it with everyone! So here is what I have for sale with prices. Of course anything else you see on my blog is for sale too, unless it has been given as a gift already!

Interested? Drop me an email!

For info on pottery classes, check out, The Pot Shop

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home