Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Heifer Ambassador


Thanks to everyone else's generosity, and I guess my starting the ball rolling, I am now a Heifer International Ambassador Council Member. I think that just means I raised a bunch of money and now they think I have a lot more to give!

A total of 36 contributions were made to my Ark effort, the last just today, for a total to date of $3035! I have extended the campaign, so keep passing the word around, the link remains in my sidebar!

And it is never to late to start thinking about tax deductions now for next year! All contributions are fully tax deductible! What fun to deduct a pig from your taxes!

Thank you everybody!

1 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's pretty cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home