Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Monday, February 19, 2007

DELIRIUM


Another wonderously amazing theatrical experience at the hands of Cirque Du Soleil!

I suppose I should have said another DELIRIOUSLY amazing. . .

Either way, it was. The emphasis is on the music and dance perfromance aspect, but the show still included amazing acrobatic highlights! The four strength guys (seen in picture) were tops for me. I want to be in their heads when they came up with some of their tricks.

"Okay, you two are going to do a headstand. Then you will balance on my head with just your hands. Then, with you on my head, I will stand on their necks while their legs go to about 45 degrees. And then when that is done, you will turn around while still balancing on my head with just your hands. How's that sound for a trick?" "That's great! Let's give it a try!"

But a second star of the show is the video, production, interactivity of the video, singers and perfromers. Deliriously amazing!

It took a couple years for it to get to Chicago, and it was worth the wait. When it comes your way. . .SEE IT!

1 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

You should write reviews for Cirque's website! sounds like much fun was had.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home