Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Nestled between posts

On the heels of Valentine's day and before talking about a dog's impending retirement comes this gaffe from Google!

Google frequently creates a special logo for holidays. They swap out an "O" as a pumpkin for Halloween, a rose for Mother's Day. Yesterday, they created this logo!



Googe?! What is googe? I got my ideas, and it looks like one of the O's got hit by some googe!

With the public's outcry of Prince's silhouette during his Superbowl performance, and other ridiculous "looking to far into nothing to find the indecency" where is the outrage over Googe?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home